“Tia” is a babydoll style dress that can be turned into a blouse. The dress / blouse closes at the front with a functional button patch. Thanks to the different options in the pattern, you can create multiple looks. Numerous treasures can be stored in the side pockets, the frowns give a playful touch and the blouse with toppings has a more stylish effect.
The pattern is from size 80 (1y) up to size 152 (12y).
Confident beginner ♥♥
DOWNLOAD IS INCLUDED:
- A4 tiled pattern in layers for printing at home
- A0 pattern in layers for printing in the copy center
- English manual with illustrations
- size chart
- printing schedule and cutting guidelines
- measuring and adjusting to size
- side pockets
- color blocking top
- long sleeves
- 3/4 sleeves
- short sleeves
The “Tia” pattern is designed for non-elastic fabrics such as chambray, crepe, silk, linen, rayon blends, etc.
- straight pins
- rotary cutter
- iron & ironing board
- universal needle
- fabric pencil or pen
- 5 or 10 buttons (+/- 1/4” or 1/2”)
- non-woven interfacing (H250 for thin or stretchy fabrics)
- sewing machine
You buy a PDF pattern to print yourself accompagnied with a tutorial (not a finished garment). After your payment I will send the files as soon as possible. The pattern, instructions and pictures are copyright protected.